Terms of service
- This website (“Website”) is owned and managed by Lie Studio ApS, Aaboulevarden 52, 2., 8000, Aarhus C, CVR: 42356565, a danish limited company”. Hereinafter Lié Studio ApS will simply be referred to as “Lié Studio”. Any reference to “you” or “yours” is a reference to any user of this Website. Any reference to “we”, “us” or “ours” is a reference to Lié Studio.
Should you experience any issues related to your order or to this Website, please contact our customer service:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Lie Studio ApS, Att: Customer Service, Aaboulevarden 52, 2, 8000 Aarhus C
If there are parts of these terms and condtions (“Terms”), that you do not understand, we strongly recommend to contact customer service before placing an order.
- Any purchase made on this Website, are subject to the provisions of our Terms. Since our Terms are update from time to time (for example to reflect changes in technology, our business model or relevant legislation) we kindly ask you to accept our Terms every time time you shop with us. If you cannot accept our Terms you will not be able to place an order on the Website.
- Lie Studio is part of the Lyne & Lindberg Group (“LL Group”). For more information on LL Group please visit lynelindberg.com
- Amendments and additions to these Terms will only apply if the parties have agreed to them in writing.
- In case of discrepancy, these Terms take precedence over any other agreement that has been entered into for specific cases.
2. PRICES AND DELIVERY
- All specified prices, delivery costs or other costs are including taxes, VAT & other fees within the EU.
- Costs for delivery, shipping or postage may vary and will be added with every order.
- The prices on the Website can be displayed in different currencies, depending on the country you chose. Please chose your country from the drop down menu in the top right corner of the Website if you chose to change the country. Your delivery address determines what currency you will be charged in.
- We deliver to the following countries;
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Caribbean Netherlands
- El Salvador
- San Marino
- Svalbard & Jan Mayen
- Turks & Caicos Islands
- Products will be delivered to the agreed destination provided by you at the check-out on the Website. We only make delivery to privat- and company addresses. Expected time for delivery depends on the country of delivery. In certain cases, delivery can take up to 18 days. Your products will be delivered weekdays Monday to Friday.
The shipment is delivered by GLS, DHL, Fedex or UPS.
You will receive a Track and Trace number upon shipment.
- You must sign for the products at delivery. By accepting these terms, you accept that any person present, at the provided delivery address can sign for delivery (e.g. a family member, friend or receptionist).
- Please note, that you are responsible for the products after delivery. Should the packaging be damaged at the time of delivery, you should refuse delivery. If you wish to file a complaint for defects with the products, please see point 5
- If your order consists of several products, we retain the right to make separate deliveries. Separate deliveries can be necessary, if certain products are delayed or not on stock at the time of your order. You will be informed if it is necessary to make separate deliveries. You will not be charged additional delivery costs in this case.
- You can follow your order on the Website by logging into your account. Here you will also be able to view previous orders and the status of any current orders.
3. ORDERS AND ORDER CONFIRMATIONS
- The Website is open 24 hours a day but can be closed due to maintenance. We try to keep such maintenance during nighttime. Orders placed during public holidays will be processed the following working day.
- You must be atleast 18 years old to place orders on the Website and possess a valid credit card accepted by us. If you are under 18 years old, you need a legal basis enter into an agreement of purchase with us.
- We can only process your order if the delivery address is a private or business address in one of the countries we ship to. To see what countries we ship to, please see point 2.4
- We retain the right to cancel your order of purchase, without being liable to damages in any of the following cases;
- Paymentinformation provided is incorrect or insufficient
- Your order has been placed with fraudulence or the order has been placed in connection with a illegal activity
- Due to an inadvertent error on the Website, eg. an error in the payment processing system
- We have reason to believe that you are under 18 years old
- An agreement for the purchase of our products can only entered into via the Website or by calling our customer service on telephone. We cannot process orders placed in emails, letters or fax.
- When you order products on the Website, you will be able to correct or delete products as well as your own information until you complete the order. Your order will not be completed until payment has been successfully processed – from that moment you are bound by the order and the agreement it constitutes along with these Terms. We will not deduct the agreed amount for payment until your order has been shipped.
- Notwithstanding anything the Agreement, in case you pre-order an item, you hereby accept that full payment is required upon purchase. Therefor the full amount will be deducted as soon as you “checkout” if you make a pre-order.
- As soon as the order is received, you will receive an order confirmation as well as a copy of these Terms. We store your order and the agreement that your processed order constitutes, and we recommend you do the same. These Terms may not be available on the Website at a later point.
- If you do not agree with the order confirmation, you must notify customer service immediately. What’s listed in the order confirmation is valid unless you object immediately upon receipt of the order confirmation, as Lie Studio will ship the products immediately after the order is received.
- For products purchased throughout December, your right of return is extended to 30 days due to the holiday season. The other conditions for RETURNS still apply, only with an extension of the return deadline for purchase in the month of December 2022
- You have the right to cancel the agreement of purchase without justification within 14 days of the date on which you or any of your designated third parties comes in physical possession of the products.
- In case of several different products has been ordered in a single order but delivered individually (ie separate deliveries), the right to cancellation expires 14 days after the day you receive the last products.
- In order to exercise the right of cancellation, you must notify us of your decision to cancel the agreement in an unambiguous statement. You can use the standard cancellation form below, but it is not mandatory.
- You must ensure, that the products are properly packed. You are responsible for the package(s) until Lie Studio receive it. Please return the products to: Lie Studio ApS, Aaboulevarden 52, 2., 8000 Aarhus C. We recommend that you save the postal receipt as proof that you have delivered the package to the carrier.
- The product(s) you return must be in the same condition as it was received. If you break the packaging or use the product(s), you will lose your right to cancellation after point 4.1.
- You have to bear the cost of returning the product(s) yourself when you return a purchase.
- Upon return of the product, we will refund all payments received from you related to the specific order. This includes delivery costs but is limited to the most inexpensive standard delivery we support. The refund will happen without unnecessary delay and under all circumstances no later than 14 days after the day we have received your notice to cancel the agreement of purchase. We will make the refund back to the same means of payment as you used when completing the original transaction - unless you have specifically agreed to something else.
We can retain the refund until we have received the products or you have provided us with sufficient proof of the return.
5. FAULTY AND/OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS
- If your product suffers from a defect or the wrong products has been delivered, please contact our customer service. Can you already ascertain the defect at the time the carrier wants to make delivery, you should fuse to receive the product.
In case of defect or incorrect products, you can choose between one the following options:
- Return the product and receive a refund in accordance with point 4
- Return the product and receive a corresponding product when our customer service has processed the returned product. This is on the condition that we have the returned product in stock
- Keep the product and ask for a relative reduction of the purchase price
When contacting customer service please inform us of your order number and describe what the issue is.
We will cover the costs incurred with returning the products of a faulty or incorrect product.
- You are obligated to file a complaint within reasonable time for any faulty products. If a defect that you discover or should have discovered is not immediately notified in writing to us, it cannot be claimed later. The warranty does not cover in cases where:
- Faulty storage or use contrary to the products instructions
- Changes made to the products by anyone other than Lie Studio
- When we receive a complaint from you, we will investigate the matter as soon as possible. You are required to return the product to us. If the product is not covered by the warranty, you are responsible fro the costs associated with returning the faulty product.
- If you want to make a complaint about your purchase or Lie Studio’s procedures, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com. Please give full details including date of purchase and order reference number as well as your full name, address and contact details.
- You can also use the European Commission's online complaint portal when filing a complaint. This is especially relevant if you are a consumer domiciled in another EU country. You can file the complaint at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr When filing a complaint, please provide our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a resident in EU and we have a dispute that we haven’t succeeded in resolving with you directly, you can find more information about alternative dispute resolutions via the European Online Dispute Resolution platform at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
- For more information, please contact our Customer Service team at: email@example.com
- Notwithstanding any conflicting terms in the basis of the agreement, Lie Studio is not liable to the customer for non-fulfillment of obligations which can be attributed to force majeure. The freedom of responsibility exists as long as force majeure exists. Force majeure is considered to be circumstances which are beyond the control of Lie Studio and which Lie Studio should not have foreseen when entering into the agreement. Examples of force majeure are unusual natural conditions, war, terror, fire, flood, vandalism and labor disputes.
- We do our best to keep the Website updated and to ensure that prices, offers, instructions and descriptions are correct but misspellings, errors in prices, offers, descriptions and other information can happen.
- We are entitled to transfer any claim, rights and obligations under the agreement of purchase to third-party. The transfer is of course conditional on the basis that the level of service you receive isn’t in any way deteriorated. In case of such transfer, we will notify you directly. By accepting these Terms, you consent to such possible future transfer. At the same time, you accept, that from the time we have given you such notice of transfer, your rights can only be asserted towards the incoming third party.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The laws of the Kingdom of Denmark shall apply to all parties of these delivery and payment terms.
- For clients in EU the exclusive venue for jurisdiction for all disputes arising from these general terms and conditions shall be Aarhus, Denmark.
Standard cancellation form
(This form should only be completed and returned to Lie Studio if the right of cancellation is invoked)
- To: Lie Studio ApS, Aaboulevarden 52, 2.4., 8000 Aarhus C
- I hereby announce that I wish to exercise the right of withdrawal in connection with my purchase agreement on
the following products: ______________________________
- Order on the ___________ (date) Recevied on ___________ (date)
- Full name: _______________
- Address: _______________
- Signature: _______________ (only if this form is sent to Lie Studio on paper)
- Date: _______________