Ring size guide
Let's put an end to ring size confusion.
Follow tese two simple guides below, so you can start shopping the right sizes.
MEASURE THE SIZE OF A RING YOU OWN
1. Take an existing ring you own that fits the intended finger and measure its inside diameter by using a ruler. Make sure to measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge.
2. Convert the diameter measurement into millimeters and compare it with our ring size chart below.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
TIPS & TRICKS
1. Our rings are offered in full sizes only. If you fall in between two sizes, we recommend sizing up.
2. Don’t forget to consider your knuckles. If your knuckles are much larger than the base of your finger,
remember to measure these as well to make sure that the ring can fit over it.
3. As fingers tend to swell during the day, we recommend you to measure the intended finger
at the end of the day at room temperature for the most comfortable fit.
4. Buying a ring as a gift? The easiest way to determine someone else’s ring size is to borrow
one of their rings and measure the inside diameter. If you are in between two sizes, opt for the larger one.