Ring size guide
Let's put an end to ring size confusion. Follow these two simple guides below, so you can start shopping the right sizes.
There are two methods you can use to find your ring size
1. Use a ruler to measure the inner diameter in m.m. of a ring that fits the intended finger.
2. Choose the intended finger you wish to wear the ring on. Take a piece of thread and wrap it gently around the finger. Draw a line where the thread overlaps, and measure this in m.m. to find your circumference.
Compare the measurment to our size chart below. If the measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend you to order the larger size for better comfort.
Tips & Tricks
1. Our rings are offered in full sizes only. If you fall in between two sizes, we recommend sizing up.
2. Don't forget to consider your knuckles. If your knuckles are much larger than the base of your finger, remember to measure these as well to make sure that the ring can fit over it.
3. As fingers tend to swell during the day, we recommend you to measure the intended finger at the end of the day at room temperature for the most comfortable fit.
4. Buying a ring as a gift? The easiest way to determine someone else's ring size is to borrow one of their rings and measure the inside diameter. If you are in between two sizes, opt for the larger one.